Under Armour UA Fat Tire Govie Coyote Brown/City Khaki/Charcoal
- The Under Armour® UA Fat Tire Govie running shoe will be an unstoppable force on the trail no matter the terrain or the weather.
- Predecessor: UA Fat Tire.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- soft-shell textile upper features a tough rubberized print for lightweight durability.
- UA Storm waterproof membrane keeps out the wet elements while still allowing for comfortable breathability.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop.
- Bootie construction shields against the elements and offers a snug fit and feel.
- Cupron® Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers help reduce odors.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Molded foam footbed.
- Charged Cushioning® midsole absorbs impacting shock and converts it into responsive cushioning.
- Michelin® Wild Gripper rubber outsole compound uses unique traction lugs for unmatched grip and traction on any terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5
- width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item
- not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1/2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 1/2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
economical Under Armour,Men Shoes
low-priced Under Armour,Men Shoes
low-priced Under Armour,Men Shoes economical
cheapo Under Armour,Men Shoes low-priced
economical Under Armour,Men Shoes cheapo